Thursday, October 7, 2021

My interview on Smashwords

 This is my personal Smashwords page

I've posted in-depth questions and answers on Smashwards

Community Verified icon

https://www.smashwords.com/interview/ManalKhalil73

Interview with Manal Khalil
Published 2021-10-07.
  • What is the secret of my readers' love for me?
  • Because I always get close to their inner feelings and feelings and form a translated picture of what is always going on in their minds.

  • What is the most important goal in my life? It is the realization of a profound and influential literary message in society and the world that will be remembered forever.

  • Will the novel I plan to write be one of the most important novels?

  • I aspire and aim to make my novel, which I plan to write in the coming period, one of the most important and well-known international novels.

  • Will my novels that I plan to write win a Nobel Prize?

  • I plan and aim to get my new novels to win a Nobel Prize.

  • What if the most important secret of my life was discovered?

  • Then confrontation is the best solution, or trying to camouflage the situation is the appropriate solution.

  • What are the fears that I fear the most in the future?

  • That I could not achieve my dreams, which I aspire to in the literary and intellectual aspect.

  • Will loneliness be my friend as always, or will our friendships change?

  • I think by the most that loneliness is the most suitable thing for me, apart from anything else, I think that my strong friendship with loneliness will not change.
Community Verified icon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Zigzag (satirical article)

  And you laugh and fates laugh. What irony fates are when they try to simplify and simplify the trivial things and laugh at them that are c...